Have you ever wondered why some job seekers always seem to get an abundance
of interviews. Whereas others who are more qualified send out application after
application but never seem to win an interview.
The answer to this is simple: Successful job seekers understand that having a
professionally written application is the key to winning the right job.
Successful job seekers understand that no matter how qualified and experienced
they are, they will not win an interview if they fail to catch the attention of
“Catch the attention of employers by tailoring your resume to their
The following questions that employers will ask themselves as they read your
· Is this applicant qualified, overqualified or under qualified for this
· Does this applicant have a record of relevant achievements?
· Does the applicant have the right professional experience for this position?
· Has the applicant demonstrated commitment and the ability to succeed?
· Will this candidate fit into my organization and team?
· Will the applicant need any additional training to be able to perform
effectively in this role?
· How does this applicant rate against other applicants?
· Is this applicant experienced in doing exactly what I would be hiring them to
do? If so, how well did they perform in that role? If not, do they have relevant
· Why did this candidate leave past positions?
· How would this candidate benefit from working for my organization?
· How does the candidate’s personal hobbies and interests relate to this role?
· What do their personal interests and hobbies say about their personality?
· Does their education relate to the position that I am filling?
· How long would it take this applicant to start performing effectively in this
“Make potential employers feel confident in your skills”.
Understanding the resume writing secrets of the professionals:
· Professionals understand that employers will receive up to 200 applications
for any one position. For this reason your resume must stand out!
· Professionals understand that less is best. Highlight the skills and
experiences that you have that are of most interest to the employer
· Tailor your resume to each application
· Use eye-catching presentation that is in line with the professionalism of the
“Overcome common resume problems”.
A professional resume writer can assist you in overcoming the following job
· Designing a resume that will win interviews
· Getting your resume to the top of the pile
· Overcoming lack of qualifications
· Overcoming lack of experience
· Overcoming age discrimination
· Beating tough competition to win an interview
· Overcoming poor academic results
· Explaining gaps in employment history